As a user of the Online Livestock website ('www.onlinelivestock.com.au'),
you are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Accordingly, you should review them in relation to all
or part(s) of the website.
Password access is restricted to a single subscriber.
Passwords and user names must not be distributed to
any other person, body or corporation.
In the event that a subscriber breaches this duty,
or if it is found that a subscriber's conduct violates
applicable law, Online Livestock may immediately suspend
or terminate a subscriber's subscription without notice.
Online Livestock is committed to protecting your privacy.
* We will not sell or rent your information to third
parties for marketing purposes and will only disclose
and/or with your permission.
* We do share your information with third parties to
help provide our services, to allow members to contact
you, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to help
keep our community safe.
* Third parties are not permitted to sell the information
we provide to them or to disclose it in any other way
without your consent.
* We give you choices about how you wish to be contacted
by Online Livestock.
* We use safe, secure technology and other privacy protection
programs to keep your information secure on Online Livestock.
changes and an opportunity to reject such changes.
* We let you change your information so that you can
keep it up to date.
* No refunds are available.
* No time extensions are available. At the end of 12
months a new subscription fee is required.
* It is your responsibility to contact Online Livestock
within 48 hours of paying if you do not see the subscription
* Once you have paid for the subscription you may not
suspend your subscription. Your time starts from when
you pay as you will have access to your subscription
* Subscription is non-transferable to another account.
* The price of this subscription and single advert posting
may change. Subsequent adverts or subscriptions may
not be the same price as the initial subscription or
Because we are not involved in the actual transaction
between buyers and sellers, if you have a dispute with
one or more Viewers, you release onlinelivestock pty
ltd (and our directors, other officers, agents, affiliates,
subsidiaries, related corporations and employees) from
claims, demands and damages (actual, special, economic,
direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and
nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected,
disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any
way connected with any such dispute.